Cool snake!! I like snakes (as long as they don't have any of those warning colors on them.) Tell that mamma of yours that to get over her fears she must face them head on. Maybe if she holds the snake herself, she'll realize how harmless it is. :)
Oh my gosh! Cole...I would never pick that thing up...you are so brave! I'm laughing out loud. I think if you are going to do wild life videos you need a new camera woman. :)
Best video yet! Great job!! :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cool snake!! I like snakes (as long as they don't have any of those warning colors on them.) Tell that mamma of yours that to get over her fears she must face them head on. Maybe if she holds the snake herself, she'll realize how harmless it is. :)
Oh my gosh! Cole...I would never pick that thing up...you are so brave!
I'm laughing out loud. I think if you are going to do wild life videos you need a new camera woman. :)
Best video yet! Great job!! :-)
Post a Comment